What Information Do We Collect
- We collect data that you give us voluntarily (filling out a contact form; subscribing to receive blog updates with your email address; applying for a job with your CV; etc.).
- Data that is automatically collected when you visit the website.Data collected by third-party services
Our website uses third-party services to collect standard internet log information and details about visitors’ behavior patterns, including publicly available contact information associated with visitors and the names of companies with which visitors are associated. To get this information, we use Google Analytics and Pipedrive. We use this data to pursue our legitimate business interests, including detecting the most relevant prospects and/or prospective companies and personalizing our marketing efforts to provide users with personalized content and improve their experience on our website.
Google Analytics provides us with information about user behavior such as platforms and browsers used to access the website, pages visited on the website, the region from which a visitor is accessing the website, how a visitor accesses our website (e.g. via search engines, referring pages, or direct visits), and other behavioral information. This information is processed strictly anonymously.
Pipedrive provides us information about referring pages of those who have filled out the contact form on the website, including the paths of these users. You can find more detailed information about Pipedrive's GDPR compliance at https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000335129-Pipedrive-and-GDPR.
We carefully investigate all third-party services we use to ensure they comply with all current laws and regulations.
How we use information
The personal information that we collect from you might be used for the following reasons:
- To provide a more tailored-made service experience;
- To deliver our services;
- To reach out to you concerning the services that you requested;
- To perform an audit, research, and analysis of our services. It is aimed to maintain, enhance and protect our services;
- To transfer your data to third parties, public entities, industry regulators and organizations as required reasonably for operating of our business;
- To disclose your data to the governments and/or related organization according to law requirement upon its enforcement.
How to withdraw your consent for collecting, processing, and using your data
You have the right to withdraw consent for collecting, processing, and using your data at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are receiving our emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking the Unsubscribe button in any email or by just replying with a request to unsubscribe.
How Long Do We Retain Your Data
Your data will be retained until the moment you withdraw your consent or our business relationship is broken off, whichever happens later.